After yet another success full Piefijn Food and Wine Festival last year we are bringing back a bigger & better 2017 edition. This time we will be including more wine, more food, art and various other exciting activities.
Piekfijn promises to be 100% family friendly with an awesome outdoor vibe (rain or shine). The supervised, fun-filled Kidzone managed by Sherpa Kids will offer hours of fun and entertainment for the kids with jumping castles, mascots, coloring competitions and much more. Adequate shaded seating is available for you to relax and to enjoy the products you’ve just bought. A licensed bar facility is available as well as the dedicated wine estate area.
Piekfijn Food and Wine Festival is also part of a fundraising initiative for Reghard Fereira – more information available on Reghards Facebook Page. Please support this cause and make a difference!!!
What can you expect:
• Wine Stalls with Wine Tasting
• Brandy and Whisky Tasting
• Craft Beer
• Cash Bar available with beer on tap
• Gourmet/Deli Food Stalls
• Handmade Craft Stalls
• A supervised, secured Kidzone for kids (under 12) with loads to keep the little ones busy, including face painting, jumping castles, balloon artist, Spur mascots, etc.
• Awesome outdoor vibe
• Food Demos not to be missed
• High School Drama Competition
• Piekfijn Potjiekos Competition –enter and be crowned the Piekfijn Potjiekos Master 2017!
• Small art exhibition for the art lovers
• Live entertainment including local talent and various celebrity music artists.
• Lucky Draw Prizes
• Wine Auction (do not miss out on this one!)
• Piekfijn Merchandise will be available for purchase. Wine Glasses, T-shirts, shopper bags, hats, etc. Limited stock available so come early!
• Sufficient secure parking is available at the venue. Car guards will be on duty for the duration of the event.
Camping chairs and picnic blankets are welcome. Please take note that no cool-bags or picnic bags/baskets will be allowed.
Kids under 12 is Free!!
0 Has Sold